Take a break and treat yourself to your well-deserved regenerating holiday in the Brenta Dolomites. It’s time to go out into the fresh air, to spend whole days in the midst of the mountain nature doing what you like best! This summer, enjoy a holiday at your own pace, in complete freedom without schedules or pre-established programs!
Here are our tips to take you to the rediscovery of the most authentic mountain, in total relaxation, experiencing exciting days in the midst of unspoiled nature:
- On the Paganella plateau, in the fantastic scenery of the Brenta Dolomites, there are so many excursions to do: at high altitude for the more experienced, or short and flat for those who are starting to get to know the world of trekking.
- Not just hiking, this summer you can also experience the freedom of pedaling on dirt paths or the adrenaline-pumping experience of downhill.
- The Adamello Brenta Park is the perfect place to learn about mountain flora and fauna. In this unique area of its kind you can learn, see, browse.
- In losing the deep relaxation of a walk in the woods: listening to the rustle of the trees moved by the wind, rediscovering the smells of the undergrowth and the chirping of birds will make you experience an unexpected well-being.
- Relax in the meadows and observe the blue sky, the mountains and the clouds; maybe even making a picnic or a delicious snack!
- Rediscovering contact with nature means rediscovering yourself. This summer, the silence of the mountains will help you put all your thoughts in order.
- If you are traveling with your family, do not miss the opportunity to have fun in amusement parks surrounded by nature and the coolness of the forest: wooden games to discover your skills and paths to learn a lot about the environments that populate the mountains.