Looking for a winter holiday with your friends? Come to Andalo!
Intense days on the slopes followed by a spot of après ski for a quick beer with friends enjoying some music and a plate of local meats and cheeses, waiting for the spectacular sunset over the Dolomites.
On top of all that, there is night-time skiing, the Ice Racing Kart challenge and plenty of entertainment in the mountain bars. Is that the winter holiday that you were dreaming of spending with your friends? If so, dust off your skis and get ready!
You will be in the best equipped skiing resort in Trentino, here are 6 things not to miss during your winter holiday with your friends.
6 things to discover during your winter holiday with friends at Dolomiti Paganella:
- Snowpark Dosson, a dedicated snowpark for snowboard freestylers: bursts of adrenaline and awesome jumps guaranteed!
- All equipment can be hired to save you having to bring it from home, something which is particularly useful if you want to travel to Andalo the green way by public transport.
- Après ski drinks and dinner with friends in the unique surroundings of a mountain lodge, with the excitement of a night-time descent.
- Fun not only on the ski slopes: ice stadium, saunas, whirlpools, swimming pool centre and massage centre… there’s something for everyone!
- Are you travelling by car? The skibus shuttles can take your anywhere, free of charge.
- Pubs, bars, restaurants and pizzerias, DJ sets, discos, live karaoke: When the sun goes down, Andalo is a playground for young adults!