Spending a skiing holiday in a residence in Trentino means really enjoying your holiday at your own pace.
If you prefer your holiday without talk of mealtimes, with the freedom to set off for an adventure in the snow before dawn or return late at night after a delicious dinner in a mountain lodge, or if you prefer plenty of space and comfort with your whole family, then why not choose a holiday apartment here on Paganella?
5 things to do during your winter holiday in the mountains:
- Ski more than 50 km of slopes, descending more than 1,000 metres and have a go at freestyle snowboarding. Artificial snow making means that skiing is guaranteed throughout the whole winter.
- A single ski pass covers all of the modern ski lifts: reaching the summits on skis or capturing a stunning sunset over the Dolomites has never been so easy.
- Relax in the spa at the AcquaIn wellness centre: saunas and heated pools, even when it’s snowing outside.
- Try out new experiences: ice skating, sleigh rides and horse-drawn sledges, snowshoe walking and so much more!
- Your children will also have a superb holiday with ideal beginners’ slopes, snowy playgrounds and lots of organised activities.