Winter holidays with children have never been so perfect!
Here at Paganella, we guarantee an authentic Trentino winter holiday which is ideal for families: hotels with special facilities for families, skiing lessons, ski passes, kindergartens, kids’ clubs, entertainment and a whole load of fun! A vast array of activities for little ones, ensuring plenty of relaxation for mum and dad: winter holidays at Dolomiti Paganella really are for all!
The ski holiday in Andalo is child-friendly!
Here are some advantages for your family ski holiday:
- 4 ski schools for children who are wearing skis for the first time and easy slopes that can be reached by modern lifts directly from the village.
- Ski schools and ski rentals that cater for the needs of the little ones – learning to ski has never been so much fun!
- Free ski pass: children up to 8 years of age ski for free!
- Winter Park: colourful rubber dinghies for fun descents, music and games for the whole family.
- Paganella Kinder Club: a single ticket to enter 3 play areas, two at high altitude and one in the valley: Baby Park Dosson, Biblioigloo & Kids Gaggia Park and Miniclub Baby Roccia. Children can spend the day in the company of qualified animators, while mum and dad ski.
- Heated pools… even when it’s cold and snowing outside. At the AcquaIn centre in Andalo children can have fun in the brand new spray park, while their parents relax in the relaxation area.
- There are many possibilities of fun such as skating, gokart challenges, moments of relaxation and reading in the very special Biblioigloo.