Winter holidays for non-skiers are still a lot of fun, thanks to Andalo Vacanze! If you don’t like skiing or you’ve never tried it but still want to spend a week in the mountains, we have a winter holiday offer for you here in Trentino, the Italian Alpine region which has so much more to offer besides skiing!
From December to March, the Paganella area offers a range of activities for winter holidays without skis: from sledge rides to snow hikes to dinners in mountain lodges, travelling by snowmobile.
Winter is the stuff of fairytales, even for non-skiers. Discover 5 experiences that are not to be missed.
No skis? No problem!
5 experiences for non-skiers:
- Experience the thrill of a horse-drawn sledge ride through the pure white snow of the Dolomites landscape. You will feel like you have landed in a fairytale.
- Or get your skates on at the outdoor ice rink, to enjoy the authentic winter atmosphere. Enjoy the fun with friends and family and afterwards warm up with a delicious hot chocolate.
- Relax in the heated pools at AcquaIN whilst children will love the brand new water park games. Unbeatable excitement guaranteed!
- Head up the mountain on the lifts, even if you don’t ski: you can travel to the top and relax in a deckchair in the sunshine enjoying the beautiful snowy views.
- Relax with a good book in the peace and quiet of the Biblioigloo, the library in an igloo where you and your children can keep warm even while it’s snowing outside.